It's 2014. Are we there yet?

Gerard Ashton ashtongj at comcast.net
Fri Apr 11 18:33:32 CEST 2014

> Sent: Friday, April 11, 2014 11:57 AM
> Subject: RE: It's 2014. Are we there yet?
>
> What if you used multiple email addresses between two parties and at
random picked one to communicate?

> Sure there will be a copy on the ISPs servers, but it'll be encrypted as
such and the email addresses can be changed on a frequent/infrequent basis.

I don't think the technique is compatible with the subject of the thread:
"It's 2014. Are we there yet?" This implies email encryption that's easy to
install and easy to use routinely, with almost everyone. Multiple email
addresses is a non-starter.

Gerry Ashton