The bug... More info.

Christopher J. Walters cwal989 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 14 20:42:21 CEST 2014

On 4/14/2014 2:35 PM, Doug Barton wrote:
> Aside from the obvious fact that this is off-topic for this list, as has been
> pointed out several times already, wouldn't the existence of a subject line
> block give you a pretty good hint about the list owner's intentions?
>
> Doug

Are you the list owner?  Did you put a "subject line block" on this list?  If
so, you should have said so, if not, then the list owner should have said so.

I do NOT believe that this is off topic for this list, if the list owner
believes that it is, and put such a block in place, that was the list owner's
responsibility to tell everyone on list not to post about it anymore on THIS list.

And finally, no.  My messages not showing up on this list did not give me any
clue as to the list owners' intentions, as it could've been a problem with the
email getting to the list.