gnupg smartcard on boot for LUKS on sid debian howto ?

tux.tsndcb at free.fr tux.tsndcb at free.fr
Wed Apr 16 22:19:28 CEST 2014

Hello,

Thanks for your answer, I've already see your article and I asked to me many questions.

But in my case I've already crypted lvm partition with a passphrase, so can I only generated key.txt file and encrypt it with my gnupg key and add in cryptab file :

/etc/cryptab :
sda5_crypt UUID=yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy /etc/gpg_luks/luks-key.txt none luks,keyscript=/usr/local/sbin/decrypt_luks.sh
sda5_crypt UUID=yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy none luks,discard
crypto /dev/sda2 none luks,keyscript=/usr/local/sbin/decrypt_luks.sh
sda7_crypt UUID=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx none luks,discard

But in the debian case, it's seems than I neeed to use /lib/cryptsetup/scripts/decrypt_gnupg, but I've not really exemple on that.

Best Regards