pgp key servers cors support

Kristian Fiskerstrand kristian.fiskerstrand at sumptuouscapital.com
Sun Apr 20 18:37:43 CEST 2014

On 04/19/2014 11:40 PM, tim at piratemail.se wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I believe I asked a pgp key server http interface question on this
> list a while ago, and received a useful response.
>
> I also wrote tobug-pks at mit.eduwith the request below.. With no
> response.

For questions regarding keyservers, sks-devel[0] is probably your best
bet..

> Is there any way that the http pgp key servers could be changed to
> provide cors headers allowing access from any site? This could
> also be done through some proxy server (njinx?) which accepts,
> forwards and then concatenates cors headers to the response.

This is alreday included in the SKS trunk as of commit [1] for an
upcoming 1.1.5 release. Once that is released
subset.pool.sks-keyservers.net[2] will be bumped to this as a min
requirement and can be used for your purposes.