Fwd: It's time for PGP to die.

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Mon Aug 18 14:31:40 CEST 2014

On 8/18/2014 2:01 AM, Johan Wevers wrote:
> And who determines wether it has any "testimonial value"?

Johan, we're entering paranoid fantasy here.  If you truly believe the
whole of the USG is corrupt, and that our independent judiciary is in
cahoots with a corrupt Executive and Legislature in order to
systematically violate people's rights, well... then I think I'm going
to need to stop talking with you, which I regret.  :(