Fwd: It's time for PGP to die.

Johan Wevers johanw at vulcan.xs4all.nl
Mon Aug 18 19:28:51 CEST 2014

On 18-08-2014 11:04, Rob Ambidge wrote:

> But it is just legal theory, and I am no expert in law, american law, or
> even cryptography. So what happens in practice is anyone's guess really.

I've seen what happens in practice: some group of people was accused of
organized growing of hennep. They arrested a lot of people, then dropped
the charges against some minor members of the gang. And then they became
"witnesses" and had to testify. Considering what could happen to them if
they talked they suddenly all had amnesia...

--
ir. J.C.A. Wevers