So on & so forth

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Tue Aug 19 22:56:15 CEST 2014

On 19/08/14 22:27, Peter Lebbing wrote:
> I think that you should only build or fork software[1] when you're willing to
> provide the service of security fixes to your users, or clearly indicate this is
> out of your scope. Do they provide security support?

I'm starting to regret my from-the-sideline know-it-better comments. They aren't
charging any money for it, and it's all open source. They don't owe anybody
anything for as far as I can see.

My apologies. I was out of line. It's fair to bring up the matter of security
updates, but not in the manner I did.

Peter.