So on & so forth

Ville Määttä vmaatta at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 15:59:40 CEST 2014

I’d actually like to know why the pinentry / pinentry-curses that come from homebrew don’t seem to work at all. I am now using pinentry-mac but I wouldn’t mind getting the normal pinentry working. All I get is "Agent admitted failure to sign using the key.” without any PIN queries. I can see the card is read but it’s not querying for PIN. Pointing gpg-agent to pinentry-mac resolves this for now.

--
Ville