It's time for PGP to die.

Johan Wevers johanw at vulcan.xs4all.nl
Wed Aug 20 08:04:23 CEST 2014

On 19-08-2014 22:49, Robert J. Hansen wrote:

>> And do they get it or will the government just ignore the supreme
>> court?

> I could literally list *dozens* of cases where the Supreme Court told
> Congress and the President "no" on subjects where Congress and the
> President insisted they would only take "yes" for an answer.  In each
> case that I'm aware of, the Supreme Court won the argument handily.

Ah yes, the supreme court has had its say. Now the question is, do the
prisoners at Guantanomo Bay notice anything of it? Or will they still be
tortured, have no access to lawyers and get still no fair trial and the
right to sue for damages if they win after many years of imp[risonment
without any formal case?

--
ir. J.C.A. Wevers