Order/changing of subkeys derogates compatibility!?

Johan Wevers johanw at vulcan.xs4all.nl
Mon Dec 1 15:55:51 CET 2014

On 01-12-2014 15:47, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote:

> You are testing a modern tool that aims to be standards-compliant
> against an unmaintained, known-broken program that was out of date
> before the standards were even settled.  When you found an
> incompatibility, you reported the problem against the modern,
> standards-compliant tool.

It seems logical to me to report it to the only one of those that is
still maintained.  I doubt very much there will ever be a pgp 6.5.8a to
address those issues.

But now I think of it, wasn't 6.5.8 the pgp version with all those CKT
(Cyber Knight Templar) versions? Perhaps one of those solved this issue?

--
ir. J.C.A. Wevers