Beta for 2.1.1 available

MFPA 2014-667rhzu3dc-lists-groups at riseup.net
Wed Dec 10 20:59:26 CET 2014

On Wednesday 10 December 2014 at 8:57:30 AM, in
<mid:m691tr$8d6$1 at ger.gmane.org>, Hugo Hinterberger wrote:

> Hi,

> I am still trying to find a working solution

It is more likely you will find help if you start your own thread,
with a subject like that matches what you are talking about.

>  to verify
> incoming files and messages with GnuPG on Windows … and
> I want the solution to be able to handle PGP/MIME
> messages read through Gmane using elliptic curve based
> keys.

Let's break this requirement down.

1. Works on Windows.

   In case it makes a difference to the range of available solutions,
   32-bit or 64-bit? XP? Vista? 7? 8?...

2. able to handle PGP/MIME messages

   Perhaps a mail client that integrates with GnuPG (either directly or
   using a plugin.

   Or you could copy the message source to the clipboard or a text
   file and decrypt/verify it there, but there are some message
   encodings that seem to frustrate this approach.

3. Reading through Gmain.

   Web interface? News reader? In a mail client? RSS feed?

4. using elliptic curve based keys

   Needs to use GnuPG 2.1.x.

> I just have started to try signing messages.

> I tried signing a text several times, every time with
> the same result, the broken signature.

Sounds frustrating.

- --
Best regards