Unable to encrypt file with private/public key

Haritwal, Dhiraj Dhiraj.Haritwal at ap.sony.com
Mon Dec 22 14:52:02 CET 2014

Thank you very much for all the explanation/links. Now things are bit clear.
Now I have to encrypt file with partner's Public Key. I tried with below command which is still showing warning message (gpg: 89709B71: There is no assurance this key belongs to the named user) whereas if I am checking partner_pubkey, it's showing full trust. How can I remove this message. Even I have added partner's public key as trusted.

./gpg --encrypt --recipient partner_pubkey --armor /tmp/test/data.CSV

Dhiraj