photo-ID

Philip Jackson philip.jackson at nordnet.fr
Wed Dec 31 13:42:49 CET 2014

I've been looking for documentation with info on adding a photo id to a gpg key.
 The instructions for adding are available but I can't find any advice for the
size, format, dpi etc of the image to be used.

I guess that the image size should be kept down somewhat to avoid making the key
too large.  And it appears that not all software will display the image at the
same size.

Can anyone offer practical advice on the image parameters ?

Philip