Question Regarding Adding A New uid

Jim Ernst jernst at invacarecontractor.com
Mon Feb 10 20:03:21 CET 2014

Hello All -

I have a process built that will read the uid as -local-user in order to determine which key to utilize in an extract process. I am adding a second uid to the key as part of the changes. I have given the current key set (without the new uid) to the server that is the target. Since this new uid is only to be used on the source side to determine which key to use, is it necessary to publish the key a second time to the target server once I have added the new uid ? I am figuring the uid is more of a name by which I can reference the key and I would not need to send the key again to the target server.

Jim Ernst
NTT Data
jernst at invacarecontractor.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this e-mail message and any attachments may contain privileged, confidential or proprietary information, including confidential health information, protected by applicable Federal or state laws. Such information is intended only for the recipient named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately, and take notice that any use, disclosure or distribution of such information is prohibited by law.