Newbie: Search for iphone method

system at ioioioio.eu system at ioioioio.eu
Tue Feb 18 21:11:10 CET 2014

consider *cydia* for jailbreak/iphone, as it uses apt-get routines to
deliver software somehow. that could help understanding the mechanics
behind the itunes/wall. some sort of software is prohibited for/from
apple, so check usage of encryption software as well on us.import/export
rules as well to safe energy for this project.

a browser based piece of software would be more in the focus, i
mentioned some weeks ago.

anyhow, good luck with xcode ( dev. enviroment for iphone/ios )
https://developer.apple.com/xcode/

regards