sign encrypted emails

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Sun Jan 5 10:35:44 CET 2014

On 05/01/14 04:38, Hauke Laging wrote:
> You are aware that is doesn't make any sense to make this claim without any
> argument after the opposite has been claimed with an argument (a very
> strong one)?

Eh? You yourself start this whole discussion by making the point that it is,
as things are now, unreliable to act differently depending on whether
encryption is applied to the message or not. That is precisely the whole
strong argument why people say: you just shouldn't act differently depending
on whether encryption is applied to the message or not.

I really do not understand one bit why you now say this is a claim without any
argument, I'm quite surprised. Unless you read "without any argument" as "this
is a thing we agree on", but that requires bending the sentence beyond
breaking point ;).

I agree with Robert, you're trying to solve a social problem with a technical
solution.

HTH,

Peter.

- --