GPG Assuan protocol usage

Alan Meekins alan.meekins at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 02:51:23 CET 2014

Ah thanks, that was the problem. Would be helpful if this
page<http://www.gnupg.org/documentation/manuals/gnupg-devel/Agent-GENKEY.html#Agent-GENKEY>were
updated to reflect the correct syntax for future users.

Was just using socat for testing purposes. My system requires the lowest
latency and fewest memcpy's possible so if I continue with the socket
interface I will use it directly. Since posting I've come across the Qt
Cryptographic Architecture (qca) which looks to be a better approach for me
as I'm already developing in Qt.

Thanks again,
-Alan