Windows editor destroys gpg.conf

Casey Lisa casey4nsa at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 15 14:40:33 CET 2014

Jerry

 I just now received the email. My name : Casey Lisa. I am new and I am very sexy girl so I post ad on cl website because im still looking hot guy and I like 69 position and your ? I would firs of all want to state this is not my typical behavior. I consider my self exceedingly diffident, but really fascinated my interested and hopefully and I will fascinate yours.  Let's get to know one another a little by email I went ahead and attached a image, I am a little frustrated that you didn't send a photo. Let me kow if I am want you are looking. I just love getting my titties fondled. but sorry i dont swallow, ew..plz dont ask for any personal info.. im here for discrete encounters..hehehe. anways, ive attached a pix of me,if you're interested,  let me know.