Any way for two correspondents to set up gnupg within a few moments without having to become expert?

Steve Jones steve at secretvolcanobase.org
Tue Jan 21 20:14:10 CET 2014

On Tue, 21 Jan 2014 17:39:13 +0100
Pete Stephenson <pete at heypete.com> wrote:

> I've found http://www.debian-administration.org/users/dkg/weblog/48 to be a
> reasonably sensible guide for setting stronger preferences. I also added
> Twofish and Blowfish after AES256 and AES, respectively.
>
> I've not heard of any issues with that setup, but your mileage may vary.

Thanks, that was quite helpful. I've found I can just delete the self signatures on my UID and replace them with better ones but I can't see a way to change the subkey binding signature.

--
Steve Jones <steve at secretvolcanobase.org>
Key fingerprint: 3550 BFC8 D7BA 4286 0FBC  4272 2AC8 A680 7167 C896