one key/pair for multiple email accounts

Micha Rosenbaum micha at rosetree.de
Tue Jul 8 08:22:38 CEST 2014

On 07.07.2014 23:49, eMyListsDDg wrote:
> in practice, do users of gnupg find that having multiple email account id's added to one key/pair using that key/pair to sign and/or encrypt emails & files more efficient to manage?
>
> curious how other uses in this situation manage their gnupg?

I'm using one key pair for multiple email addresses. But I think it
depends on the usage of your email addresses. If you use one for
business and don't want your partners to see your private email address
(maybe something like bunny309 at example.com), then I'd prefer two key
pairs ;).

But I'm not using gnupg for long now and I'm curious what other say,
too. Maybe there are best practises about this topic?

--
PGP: 0x7694EB9B (http://rosetree.de/pgp)
http://www.email-nur-an-dich.de/