Mutt: Decrypting inline gpg format directly

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Jul 22 13:07:05 CEST 2014

On Tue, 22 Jul 2014 11:22, whirlpool at blinkenshell.org said:

> The problem is pinentry doesn't come to foreground when I invoke `gpgsm
> --import mycertkey.p12`. Shell is hanging up waiting for pinentry-curses
> to provide the passphrase. Is there any workaround to fix gpgsm and

The only problem I remember is that sometimes you need to use ^L to
redraw the mutt screen.  I have not much experience with the curses
backend because I use it only on my certification laptop.  It used to
work but its really a long time since I used mutt for crypto mails.  I
should spend some time on testing it again.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner