Docs central, with 'Email Self-Defence'

Suspekt suspekt at gmx.de
Sun Jun 8 17:49:41 CEST 2014

Hi,
I have some links about key creation and gpg in general that I would
provide of course. the problem is, that I don't know if/how correct they
are because I am not that into gpg yet. Some blogposts are rather old,
which can mean they are no longer up to date but doesn't have to. I
don't want to spread outdated/incorrect information so how to proceed?
That said, adding them to the wiki directly doesn't seem to be ideal...