Docs central, with 'Email Self-Defence'

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Sun Jun 8 18:28:55 CEST 2014

On 08/06/14 17:49, Suspekt wrote:
> I have some links about key creation and gpg in general that I would provide of
> course.

There is a /lot/ of bad advice out there; I'd be wary of linking to it.

There is no single best way, a lot of bad ways, and a lot of clashing outspoken
opinions.

In my humble opinion, the best advice is: stick to the defaults, they are there
for a reason. Unless you have a specific threat model, in which case, good for
you, work with that, not your gut feeling.

Just my 2 cents,

Peter.