GnuPG 2.1 exporting secret keys

martijn.list martijn.list at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 21:03:36 CEST 2014

Hi,

I'm trying to export the secret keys which were generated with the
latest GPG 2.1 beta.

I do however receive the following error:

~$ gpg2 -v --export-secret-key -a -o test.key 2BAD7887
gpg: NOTE: THIS IS A DEVELOPMENT VERSION!
gpg: It is only intended for test purposes and should NOT be
gpg: used in a production environment or with production keys!
gpg: writing to 'test.key'
gpg: key 2BAD7887: asking agent for the secret parts
gpg: key 2BAD7887: error receiving key from agent: Missing item in
object - skipped
gpg: key 2BAD7887/F1D5FF9D: asking agent for the secret parts
gpg: key 2BAD7887/F1D5FF9D: error receiving key from agent: Missing item
in object - skipped
gpg: WARNING: nothing exported

Any idea what I'm doing wrong or what might be the problem?

Kind regards,

Martijn Brinkers