adele

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Jun 12 09:34:51 CEST 2014

On Thu, 12 Jun 2014 02:45, jerome at jerome.cc said:

> Do you think you could upload the source files to a revision control
> system website such as GitHub or any other publicly available platform

I can offer to host it on git.gnupg.org.  The number of committers is
limited but after all git is a decentralized system and enough people
can get or have write acces to that host.

> any copyright issue we might have to use another name, at least until we
> get approval to use the traditional Adele name from the copyright holder.

A name is not copyrightable, in particular not a common name like that
of Peter's Grandma.  In any case, if it is really GPL, it is not a
problem at all.

> issues. Maybe we could choose a masculine name for a change. I suggest

Ed or Glenn might be better than your suggestions ;-).  But you would
need to draw new pictures of them for the Gpg4win compendium.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner