Docs central, with 'Email Self-Defence'

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Sun Jun 15 23:27:39 CEST 2014

>> I think providing an official, complete,
>> easily-understandable, up-to-date, reviewed and
>> qualitative documentation by experts for beginners and
>> experts is absolutely necessary for security-software.
>> Therefore GnuPG is in need of that.
>
> I'm not sure about "official" in this context, but agree the rest is
> at least desirable.

Impractical, perhaps.  Good tech writers are rare; good tech writers who
understand the intricacies of crypto and communications security are
moreso; good tech writers who understand the intricacies and who are
willing to keep everything up-to-date while not getting paid a dime for
it are so rare as to be virtually nonexistent.