Size of client key jumped from 2KB to 25KB

Steve Strobel steve.strobel at link-comm.com
Tue Mar 11 20:11:15 CET 2014

Thanks, Olav and Pete, for the info about how to clean up the signatures.
 Adding the "--export-options export-minimal" option reduced the file to
the expected size.  So that is a great solution for the keys I already have.

Peter Lebbing wrote:
> Perhaps it created a whole bunch of self-signatures?

I don't know why it would have, but I haven't looked specifically for that
either.

> Could you still send me the overlong key and one that has been "correctly"
> generated? I'm curious if we can figure out what it was. That's all it is
to me,
> a hobby :).

Sure.  I will send you those keys by direct email.

Steve

--
Steve Strobel
Link Communications, Inc.