Multiple Subkey Pairs

Tristan Santore tristan.santore at internexusconnect.net
Fri Mar 14 21:28:07 CET 2014

On 14/03/14 17:28, Robert J. Hansen wrote:
>> Totally off-topic. But that your father was a highly positioned
>> judge, would make you rather biased.
>
> Sure, just like someone being German would make them pretty biased
> against Jews.
>
> What I just said was insensitive, offensive, and completely
> inappropriate.  So, too, was what you just said.  Grow up.

Haha. Unfortunately for you, I am not German, so i am not insulted. But
I do know loads of German's, which of course, with you making such
statements, not only shows that you have a serious problem, if you have
to offend people, just because you feel offended, but also shows how
ignorant you are. Excusing your behaviour after is hardly a sign of
maturity.

Unlike you, I based my statement on what you said in your email, namely,
that you got information from your father, which makes it hear-say.
Further, getting facts from a second party about a third party about
information, that would fall under a piece of legislation, which permits
nobody to even discuss it, makes such statements meaningless. Further
adding your comments about intelligence matters, that you clearly can
not have any knowledge of, does not qualify you to make any such
statements. Hence, my statement about you being biased.

Further, all this discussion is quite meaningless anyway. Needless to
say all this is totally off-topic, I just wanted to be sure that you got
somebody else's opinion, as you were quite so dismissive about another
person and their opinions on this list. I tend to side with people being
"bullied".

Now maybe we can get back to the perfectly legitimate issues regarding
the use of sub-keys and the use of multiples of these.

Regards,

Tristan

--

Tristan Santore BSc MBCS
TS4523-RIPE
Tristan.Santore at internexusconnect.net

Former Thawte Notary
(Please note: Thawte has closed its WoT programme down,
and I am therefore no longer able to accredit trust)

TSantore at fedoraproject.org