Multiple Subkey Pairs

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Mon Mar 17 11:34:21 CET 2014

> The YYY (->a famous three letter agency) e.g. denies to archive content
> of YYY citizens mails. It is thus perfectly reasonable to assume it does
> so with all other ones.

This is not a reasonable inference.

I deny being able to violate the Second Law of Thermodynamics.  Is it
perfectly reasonable to assume I can violate the First or the Third?
No, clearly not: the inference is not logically sound.  Neither is your
original inference.

> Besides, you believe their denials - are you kidding?

See my previous post.

> sorry again, if we are speaking about the YYY, only metadata if
> recipient and sender are YYY citizens and if we believe what the agency
> says.

I cannot accept this assertion, as it is offered without either direct
evidence or logically sound inferences.