Multiple Subkey Pairs

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Tue Mar 18 15:01:10 CET 2014

> I can't read that from Robert's mails.  IIRC, the main point here was
> that traffic analysis is a much more powerful tool than wholesale
> content analysis.

I am not in a position to know whether it is for a fact, but that agrees
with my understanding.

My other position is that we have to be careful what we believe.  In
these times it's tempting to see shadows and jump at them, believing
that we're seeing the bogeyman.  We have to resist this temptation.  In
frightening times, we must pay special attention to logic and reason.