Access to www.gnupg.org only via TLS

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Fri May 2 15:38:55 CEST 2014

On 02/05/14 15:01, MFPA wrote:
> To somebody who simply contacted the supplier of a "free" service to
> instruct them to cancel the free service, it is quite a substantial
> unexpected bill: to many people, choosing to pay it may equate to
> choosing not to eat for two or three days.

Well, unexpected to some extent. The policy, which you attest to have read when
you get the certificate, clearly mentions this fee. That you need to pay it now,
that is unexpected, that the fee is there is properly agreed to.

I just think it's important to note this difference, as I get the feeling some
people are suggesting that the fee itself was unexpected, which I find dishonest.

Peter.