cyberJack® RFID komfort works fine with pinpad ?

Julian H. Stacey jhs at berklix.com
Mon May 12 12:58:45 CEST 2014

Werner Koch wrote:
> On Sun, 11 May 2014 20:32, tux.tsndcb at free.fr said:
>
> > Before buy it, I wanted to know if someone use a cyberJack® RFID
> > komfort or cyberJack® go plus smartcard reader and can confirm to me
>
> Better buy a different reader.  Readers from that company are riddled
> with proprietary extensions and don't comply with the CCID standard.
> They might work on Windows using their drivers.
>

> Salam-Shalom,
>
>    Werner

Some FreeBSD people inc. me have same or similar products,
  http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-usb/2014-February/012813.html
Click through on "Next message" until end of thread in Feb.  Then here:
  http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-usb/2014-March/012849.html
Dont ask me questions though, all I know is posted, others there know more.

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, BSD Linux Unix'78 C Sys Eng Consultant Munich http://berklix.com
 Interleave replies Below like a play script.  Indent old text with "> ".