REINERSCT cyberJack® go plus works fine with pinpad ? Thanks to confirm it.

tux.tsndcb at free.fr tux.tsndcb at free.fr
Mon May 12 14:00:43 CEST 2014

Hi,

Thanks for your answers (Werner and Julian), so maybe the good choise should be the other : cyberJack® go plus, CCID compliance as I've can read, isn't it ? SCM SPR 532, KAAN Advanced and Cherry ST2000 are too big for a nomade usage and the last : Vasco DigiPASS 920, seems no longer be sold

If someone use a cyberJack® go plus thanks to confirm than pinpad works fine.

PS I change the title to cyberJack® go plus

Thanks in advanced for your return.

Best Regards