Result of the crowdfounding

Fizzlifax fizzlifax at posteo.net
Tue May 13 18:58:42 CEST 2014

Hi freaks,
Hi Werner,

I was now looking at the results of the last goteo-campain and I am a
little bit shocked about the costs for such a campaign.

I am shure, that everybody did his best and for better understanding
would like to submit some questions:

- there ist a position of:

       Campaign manager 	5390,-- €

and an other of:

      Goteo fee 	2939,-- €

What for is this campaign manager? - Is this a part of goteo or of
gnupg or somebody else?

another question ist the VAT for about  5212,-- €

What are these taxes for? - I thought the vat of the t-shirts and
stickers would be included? or is it as supplement for the goteo fee?

Nevertheless - there are for a for a result of 37270,-- € Costs in an
amout of 50%!

Means that of every euro arrives to the goal only 1/2 an euro.

My question now: Would'nt it be better to put every year some "Index"
in the top of the gnupg-website with the actual need for the runnig year
and beg for direkt donations?

1.) we would save all the stress and stuff of a campaign
2.) there would be much less costs and less need to spend. or
3.) more money for the objectives...

I think the rebuild of the website should include such a feature and if
not some of the rest of the money should be used for realizing it for.

best wishes

Ralf