gnupg smartcard on boot for LUKS on sid debian howto ?

tux.tsndcb at free.fr tux.tsndcb at free.fr
Mon May 19 18:51:46 CEST 2014

Hello Peter,

First good news, as I tell you during initramfs generation, I see no trace for /etc/key/cryptkey.gpg, but this file is obligatory OK because passphrase works on boot (with gpg.conf in /etc/keys) (may be it it's because my test is for /data/test encrypted FS and not /)

But I've always :

gpg: pcsc_etablish_context failed: no service (0x8010001d)
gpg: card reader not evailable

may be it's problem on boot with 60-gnupg.rules file ? This file works fine after boot because smartcard redaer works fine.

Best Regards