Broken mirrors

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Sun Nov 2 12:59:30 CET 2014

It is a bit unclear to me where you should report broken mirrors or
whether you should do so at all; I thought I'd best just post it here.

ftp://ftp.surfnet.nl/pub/security/gnupg/ seems to only hold directories,
no files.

ftp://ftp.demon.nl/pub/mirrors/gnupg/ -> that directory doesn't even exist.

It seems that you can ward off the seven years of bad luck by either
burying the broken mirror under a tree or grinding it into very small
bits. What a shame to do that to a good server, but it's still better
than seven years of bad luck!

Peter.