New Frontend for Network Related section

Nan nan at goodcrypto.com
Tue Nov 4 14:45:22 CET 2014

I noticed your Frontends page and couldn't find any way to tell you about an addition to the Network Related section, except this list.

After using gpg for many years, we made a server distro that provides almost transparent gpg (and tor) to a whole domain.

Open source. Threat model, design, etc. are in the Technical FAQ at https://goodcrypto.com/qna/technical/. Most users need transparent crypto, so installation is by the sysadmin. No training and no clicks for users.

Thanks again to Werner Koch and all the contributors for their excellent work on GPG.

We need testers and auditors if you'd like a free subscription. Any thoughts you have are welcome.

GoodCrypto warning: Anyone could have read this message. Use encryption, it works.