Help needed to setup Passphrase with GNUPG 2.0.26 on Solaris 10

SubramaniaRao, ravikumar ravikumar.SubramaniaRao at netapp.com
Wed Nov 5 20:52:15 CET 2014

Peter,

Thank for your Input.  Please help me where I will get the tar File for Qt pinentry, so that I can install it. If QT Pinetry is not required, when I try to set up the Passphrase
I get this error
gpg-agent[7931]: can't connect to the PIN entry module: IPC connect call failed
gpg-agent[7931]: command get_passphrase failed: No pinentry
gpg: problem with the agent: No pinentry
gpg: Key generation canceled.

Cheers,
S. Ravi Kumar