[Announce] GnuPG 2.1.0 "modern" released

Nicholas Cole nicholas.cole at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 12:18:48 CET 2014

Hi Werner,

Building on OS X using

make -f build-aux/speedo.mk native INSTALL_DIR=/usr/local

gets what looks like most of the way and then fails with the error
shown below.  Am I the only person experiencing this, or are others
hitting the same problem?

Best wishes,

N.

  "_default_errsource", referenced from:

      _parse_ber_header in libcommon.a(libcommon_a-tlv.o)

      _parse_sexp in libcommon.a(libcommon_a-tlv.o)

make[5]: *** [t-sexputil] Error 1

make[4]: *** [all] Error 2

make[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

make[2]: *** [all] Error 2

make[1]: *** [/Users/nicholas/Downloads/gnupg-2.1.0/PLAY/stamps/stamp-gnupg-02-make]
Error 2

make: *** [native] Error 2