[Announce] GnuPG 2.1.0 "modern" released

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Nov 6 15:09:28 CET 2014

On Thu,  6 Nov 2014 12:18, nicholas.cole at gmail.com said:

> make -f build-aux/speedo.mk native INSTALL_DIR=/usr/local

Actually is is INSTALL_PREFIX - I posted a wrong name once.

> gets what looks like most of the way and then fails with the error
> shown below.  Am I the only person experiencing this, or are others

According a another OS X developer, the last beta worked just fine.

>   "_default_errsource", referenced from:

> make[5]: *** [t-sexputil] Error 1

default_errsource is defined by init.c which is included in libcommon.a
which in turn is part of the objects linked to t-sexputil.  Thus there
should be no problems.  Someone (but not me) needs to have a look at the
build log.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner

p.s.