GPG API: Open Crypto Engine

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Nov 10 15:20:11 CET 2014

Nan,

On Friday 07 November 2014 at 12:38:36, Nan wrote:
> The Open Crypto Engine is one API for multiple crypto plugins. Open source.
> We've released a Python version with a gpg plugin at
> https://gibhub.com/goodcrypto/. There's also a java version with more
> plugins.

thanks for the hint, I've added a first link to the wiki.gnupg.org in
applications that use GnuPG.

It gave me two questions right away:
* Is there a documentation for the API?
* Do you use gpgme?

Best,
Bernhard
# At least the "elliptic curves" are bad notion is not understandable to me
from the FAQ.

Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück, Germany; Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998
Owned and run by Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner