GPG API: Open Crypto Engine

Nan nan at goodcrypto.com
Mon Nov 10 18:14:10 CET 2014

  >I've added a first link to the wiki.gnupg.org in applications that use GnuPG.

 Thank you, Bernhard.

I noticed you had a few "TODOs" in the wiki. Would you like me to modify the entry?

  >Is there a documentation for the API?

 Yes. Standard "pydoc MODULE". For example, to see the docs for gpg_plugin.py, you'd type:

    pydoc goodcrypto.oce.gpg_plugin

If you prefer docs in HTML, then add -w before the module name.

If anyone needs help, then they can ask on this mailing list or via support at g[you know]

  >Do you use gpgme?

No. OCE predates GPGME.

Thanks again, Bernard.

Nan

GoodCrypto warning: Anyone could have read this message. Use encryption, it works.