Help needed

david at gbenet.com david at gbenet.com
Thu Nov 13 23:33:31 CET 2014

Hi All,

Background:

I exported my keys to a USB stick. Then I copied my .gnupg to a new Linux laptop. Then I
imported my keys. I thought that I would be fine.

But I get the following error when signing my mail: "Key 0xAAd8C47D not found or not valid.
The (sub-)key might have expired." The key is visible in Enigmail Kgpg Kleopatra GPA I'm not
able to edit my key I can't enter my passphrase.

Any help to resolve this issue gratefully appreciated.

David

--
“See the sanity of the man! No gods, no angels, no demons, no body. Nothing of the
kind.Stern, sane,every brain-cell perfect and complete even at the moment of death. No