Why the software is crap

Samir Nassar samir at samirnassar.com
Fri Nov 14 13:37:57 CET 2014

David,

It might not be clear, but many of us have easily and simply migrated our
.gnupg directories from computer to computer.

I've even deleted my .gnupg directory and restored it from backups. I've
intentionally messed up my private key and restored my private key to working
status from backups.

I guess I don't understand why you can't copy .gnupg from one system to
another system.

Yelling on the mailing list is extremely rude. It is now very clear, and
archived, how you feel about the topic. Repeating yourself further in the
manner you have been using will only alienate people and will not move you to
a resolution.

You've registered your complaint, it has been discussed, and now your behavior
is counter-productive.

Samir

--
Samir Nassar
samir at samirnassar.com
https://samirnassar.com
PGP Fingerprint: EE76 B39E 0778 8F95 F796 B044 FE67 9A90 8E99 7AB2