[Announce] The maybe final Beta for GnuPG 2.1

David Schraeder davids at russellhospital.org
Fri Oct 3 20:09:01 CEST 2014

I am getting the same problem.   I already have that package installed.

--

David Schraeder
Russell Regional Hospital

Electronic Mail Confidentiality Notice:

This electronic mail message and all attachments may contain confidential
information belonging to the sender or the intended recipient(s).  This
information is intended ONLY for the use of the individual or entity named
above.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that
any disclosure, copying, distribution (electronic or otherwise), forwarding
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please
immediately notify the sender by telephone, facsimile, or email to arrange
for the return of the electronic mail, attachments, or documents and delete
all materials from any and all computers.

Russell Regional Hospital
200 South Main Street                                               Tele. 785-483-3131
Russell, KS  67665                                                    Fax  785-483-4859