Libcrypt examples?

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Fri Oct 17 11:47:36 CEST 2014

On 17/10/14 01:44, Ronald F. Guilmette wrote:
> In your reply, you said, in effect, "Using X is too complicated" and
> you suggested no other alternatives.

This is simply not true. I had very little information to go on, but I
did suggest that perhaps full-disk encryption was something that might
be an alternative. That this wasn't a viable solution wasn't something I
could know, but I suggested an alternative.

Other than that, I think I simply do not know any alternatives. I was
happy with Rob's post about Peter Gutmann's cryptlib because I might be
able to use that hint myself one day.

And ultimately, I don't feel like the rest of my contribution somehow
obliged me to point out alternatives anyway.

Peter.