Libcrypt examples?

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Fri Oct 17 20:46:00 CEST 2014

In message <5440E5B8.4090309 at digitalbrains.com>,
Peter Lebbing <peter at digitalbrains.com> wrote:

>On 17/10/14 01:44, Ronald F. Guilmette wrote:
>> In your reply, you said, in effect, "Using X is too complicated" and
>> you suggested no other alternatives.
>
>This is simply not true. I had very little information to go on, but I
>did suggest that perhaps full-disk encryption was something

OK.  Yes.   I stand corrected.

However I think that you may understand (now) that from my perspective,
that was not a real alternative.  From where I was/am sitting, it was
almost as if I made a post saying that I needed to protect my money
and you told me to go and buy myself a bank vault.

In any case, I do apologize for my admittedly short-tempered response.
I've been cranky of late, for reasons having nothing to do with either
you or your response, and I'm sorry.

Regards,
rfg