Hal Finney

vedaal at nym.hush.com vedaal at nym.hush.com
Tue Sep 2 04:39:00 CEST 2014

On 9/1/2014 at 3:46 PM, "Robert J. Hansen" <rjh at sixdemonbag.org> wrote:

>I knew Hal, though not well.  In my brief experiences with him he
>was
>witty, funny, and unfailingly kind.
=====

Back when I first started in PGP, and asked many silly questions that exposed my ignorance,
Hal Finney was one of the few who answered me kindly and patiently.

>My thoughts are with his family.  The world is diminished with his
>absence.
=====

Appealing to the science-fiction tendencies latent in many of the cryptographic community,
maybe the cryo-preservation will someday be found to work, and the world will have him back again ...

with Profound Respect,

vedaal