Automated Batch Subkey Creation

Sam M emunch at utmi.in
Sat Sep 13 13:23:09 CEST 2014

Werner,

I'm not a programmer, so I don't know much about source code. But I had
downloaded the code for GPA. And to try and find an example, I did a grep
on the option command-fd. I didn''t find anything.

I would be grateful if you could point out the example you're referring to,
or just give me one.

Thanks.