Automated Batch Subkey Creation

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Sat Sep 13 15:12:42 CEST 2014

On Sat, 13 Sep 2014 13:23, emunch at utmi.in said:

> I'm not a programmer, so I don't know much about source code. But I had

Then I suggest to hire one for the task you are planning to do.
Unattended subkey generation is definitely nothing an average computer
user would do.

> I would be grateful if you could point out the example you're referring to,
> or just give me one.

It requires that you have the skills to transform that into a different
program but as you stated you are not a programmer.  Anyway:
gpa/src/gpgmeedit.c implements the state machine which is used by GPA to
perform advanced operations on a key (i.e. a limited GUI equivalent of
"gpg --edit-key").  There are some comments explaining how this works.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner